Welcome to Sacred Heart Catholic School!
Families are encouraged to discover the unique community that awaits your family at Sacred Heart Catholic School. Our school is a faith-filled community that provides a variety of learning opportunities for your student. Our early childhood education program (Preschool- 2nd grade) allows students to learn skills needed to acclimate socially and to build a strong foundation in faith and academic growth. Grades 3-8 will continue to build upon those skills and encourage critical thinking skills, along with our goal to establish children who are charitable and exhibit leadership qualities.
Sacred Heart Catholic School is an innovative school that uses the classroom environment and technology to meet the needs of your student’s future. We welcome you to discover this unique experience by exploring our website and continue with your quest to find a school that will fit your family’s needs.
Applying to Sacred Heart Catholic School is simple and our Admissions staff will be happy to assist you with any additional questions. We look forward to meeting your family soon!
- Call/or send an email for an appointment (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Set up a tour 708-681-0240
- Transfer Students need to set up an appointment with our Principal and bring a current Report Card
- Complete FACTS Financial Aid Application. (Pay Application Fee online and upload appropriate documents needed)
- Complete the New Student Application (online-school website)
- Pay the Enrollment Fee in the office
- Pay the PTO Fee in the office
- Bring with you the following papers to the office:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptism Certificate
- Medical Forms (Physical, Eye Exam and Dental Form)
- Set up FACTS Tuition Account (per Family)
- Complete School Messenger Form (per Family)
- Complete Service Hours Contract (per Family)
- Parents/Guardians/Students need to read and sign Handbook form (Handbook located online-school website)
- Book and Technology Fee will be billed through FACTS
- Volunteer Guide must be complete per person online archchicago.org (online Criminal Background, read and sign Code of Conduct, Cants forms and Virtus class needs to have a certificate, bring hard copies to the office)
- Extended Day forms are optional