We at Sacred Heart School are so excited to safely and thoughtfully welcome each family back in August! We also know that this might be an emotional time for children. We at Sacred Heart School care about your family and hope these tips help you prepare for safe and happy experience this fall.
If you have not already, contact us to enroll at email@example.com or call 708-681-0240. Do not wait, join us today and together we will create the necessary framework for building a brighter future. We are excited to offer e-learing, if you don’t feel comfortable sending your child back to school please contact us to discuss this option.
Enroll your child at Sacred Heart Catholic School today!
- 3 & 4 Year Old All Day Preschool
- 5 or 3 Day Preschool Programs
- All Day Kindergarten
- Before and After Care
- After School Enrichment Classes
- 2 Computer Labs – 2 Libraries
- Strong preparation for further education
- Commitment to technology use to enhance education
Our well-rounded core curriculum emphasizes reading, phonics, math, science (including lab) and social studies.
- Computer Training for both primary grades and upper grades are complemented by curriculum-integrated classes where the computers are used to further the student’s education in all subject areas.
- 3 and 4 Year Old All Day Preschool
- 3 or 5 Day Preschool Programs
- Full Day Kindergarten
- Comprehensive Catholic religious education, includes sacramental preparation, service projects, prayer and Mass attendance. The student is given a sense of what it means to follow Jesus.
- The Child-centered Curriculum promotes skills and tools for learning, problem-solving methods, as well as scientific inquiry.
Sacred Heart enhances a solid core curriculum by integrating a variety of activities and programs that holistically develop our students.
- School Mass Attendance and participation.
- Sports programs, which includes competitive basketball for boys and girls in grades 4-8
- Girls Volleyball
- Track Team
- Student Council
- Children’s Choir
- Altar Servers
- Before and After Care After school
- Enrichment Classes
We, at Sacred Heart, believe we are called by God and the Sacred Heart Parish Community to provide a faith-filled, child-centered environment in which:
- Our Catholic faith is vital and alive with Christ’s teachings of prayer, service and love demonstrated by the daily example of our teachers and incorporated into all areas of study.
- Parents are recognized as the first and most important teachers. They are invited to work in partnership with the faculty, to take an active role in the faith formation and the academic development of the children entrusted to our care.
- Children are accepted as gifts from God, with their individual abilities, unique talents and diverse needs recognized, acknowledge and respected.
- Accepting the uniqueness of each student, teachers adjust educational methods to meet the children where they are and take them as far as they can go. In our pursuit of excellence, children are provided with variety of learning experiences and diverse educational opportunities, helping them to maximize their growth and to reach their full potential.
- Caring, nurturing teachers guide students as they accept challenges, search for means to solve problems, recognize the realities of the present and dream for the future.